High Pressure Injector for cardiology, angiography and CT contrast delivery
Fully automatic microprocessor-controlled contrast medium injector with volume, flow and time control.
For all angiographic examinations in Angio and CT mode.
The Angiomat™ Illumena™ Pedestal contrast medium injector can be positioned anywhere at the patient positioning table on a mobile unit, for direct operation of all functions in the examination room.
Digital Powerhead Display
- The LED display automatically “flips” as the powerhead is rotated – ensuring proper orientation for viewing.
- Indicates programmed protocol and volume remaining in the syringe.
Fill Control Bar
- Allows easy, one finger operation.
- Variable speed control of ram for syringe filling, pull-back, or infusion.
- The latex free and transparent syringes provide a crystal clear view of the contrast medium.
- Compatible with pre-filled syringes.
Air Detection Device
- The optional Air Detection and Warning System (ADAWS) detects empty syringes and air bolus.
- The pressure sensitive touchscreen display makes the injection setup direct and easy.
- Protocol manager to store and recall user‑defined protocols.
- With just a touch of a button the injector switches between Angio and CT modes.