An Evolution in Design Delivering Improved Clinical Efficiency and Confidence
Prior to the delivery of the main injection, a Patency Check — an injection of a small volume of saline — can be performed to determine the integrity of the I.V. site to reduce the risk of extravasation.
Prior to the delivery of the main injection, a Timing Bolus injection — an injection of a small volume of contrast typically followed by an injection of a small volume of saline — can be delivered to the patient to determine the optimal scan delay needed to capture the contrast agent in the area of interest.
Battery Free Operation
- AC powered injector for the MR suite
- Reduces time required for battery and equipment maintenance Independent Dual Syringe Powerhead
- Allows timed contrast injection and provides saline flush delivery
- Single bolus and multiple phase injections of contrast media can be performed
- Drop in syringe loading reduces preparation time
- Automatic syringe size detection
- Powerhead keys provide full function inside the magnet room
- Injector can be enabled, started and stopped directly from the powerhead
- Full color touchscreen for a greater visibility
- Simple and reliable, featuring an operator intuitive user interface
- Ability to start and stop the injection outside the magnet room
- Injector can be enabled directly from the console