The Kendall SCD™ 700 Series Controller is a compact, lightweight, easy-to-use, all-in-one controller designed to improve functionality and maximise convenience.
The Kendall SCD™ System is clinically proven to reduce the risk of both Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE), and to improve survival in stroke patients.
- Increases fibrinolytic activity
- Rapidly empties the femoral veins
- Fully collapses valve cusps, where fatal clots can form
Sequential & Gradient Compression
- Maximises femoral blood flow velocity
- Promotes unidirectional blood flow
- Reduces the risk of distal blood trapping
The efficacy of the Kendall SCD™ System is supported by nearly 100 clinical trials, covering almost all surgical specialties; Stroke, Neurosurgery, Trauma, Cardiac, Spinal, Urological, Abdominal, Orthopaedics