Biplatrix® is a very fast setting plaster of Paris bandage that consists of a cotton gauze substrate which is spread with gypsum and spooled on a round core.
The bandages wet rapidly and evenly with no dry spots.
The initial weight of plaster spread and its low plaster loss combine to offer a smooth plaster and a more durable cast.
Ultra fast setting time
- Sets within 2 minutes when activated in water (at maximum 25C)
- Ideal for orthotic applications
High resistance and durability
- The high mass weight of Biplatrix® combined with low plaster loss provides a durable cast
Strong plaster formula
- Less creamy than other plaster of Paris, Biplatrix® provides a stronger rigid plaster
Moisture resistant packaging
- Biplatrix® rolls are dual packed in a clear polthene film