The Oscimed 2000 is a lightweight, low noise ergonomic saw.
It is extensively used throughout the world and is recommended for its ease of use.
With a 24 volt brushless motor it is very safe to use and incorporates instant blade change without the use of tools.
- Saws are ergonomically designed to be light and can be used single handed.
- Blades are designed to be changed instantly.
- Blades have a noise supressing central core.
- Adjustable guide and depth gauge.
- Tough Construction for intensive use.
- Swiss manufactured to the highest quality.
- Extraction units with 2 speeds and 4 levels of filtration (including 2 filters to HEPA standards) to 0.3 micron.