INVOS Cerebral / Somatic System
As the only simultaneous cerebral/somatic oximeter available, the INVOS Cerebral / Somatic System provides regional oxygen saturation (rSO2) a simple, more sensitive indicator of ischemic complications.
The INVOS Cerebral / Somatic System enables placement of up to four site-specific oxygenation sensors so you can detect and correct problems before they escalate—often earlier than with systemic vitals.
Somanetics brings you… A Better Vital Sign Two or four-channel monitoring modes:
• Augment cerebral monitoring with somatic monitoring
• More closely identify and manage regional oxygenation issues
• Ability to place up to four sensors for noninvasive, real-time blood oxygenation data on areas that interest you most
• Provide more objective data for use in customizing patient care
• Larger screen display for easier viewing
• Video output to a second, remote monitor for visibility by the broader care team
• Improved data downloading via USB
• Enhanced user preferences
• Signal strength indicator to better reflect interference