Compact. Affordable. Intuitive.
The Nellcor Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System offers a compact, bedside design with improved functionality, built in handle and an intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-read, color user interface, making it simpler for clinicians to review and download critical patient data. Save time and space with this easy-to-use patient monitoring system.
Monitor with confidence
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System incorporates the latest Nellcor digital signal processing technology for accurate, reliable readings even during low perfusion and other forms of signal interference, providing clinicians with access to the most critical information regarding their patients’ respiratory status. With improved functionality, including continuous SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring, trending data and SatSeconds alarm management, clinicians can feel confident in the ability to detect respiratory complications earlier and intervene sooner.
Simple set up and maintenance
The Nellcor™ Bedside SpO2 Patient Monitoring System allows the hospital’s biomedical engineers and technicians to simply and effectively set institutional defaults as well as easily replace the battery, perform diagnostics to troubleshoot performance issues and generally maintain the monitor within the hospital. Additionally, the new system meets medical electrical equipment standards and is RoHs compliant.
Nellcor Bedside SpO 2 Patient Monitoring System Oximeter Features
• Simple, intuitive operation and space-saving design
• Distinctive digital signal processing technology from Covidien
• Variable pitch beep tone which enables clinicians to hear pointby-point changes in SpO2
• Five-hour battery life with an optional ten-hour battery
• 96-hour trend memory captured every four seconds
• Patient trend data can be stored on a PC for archive and analysis
• Easy-to-use jog dial for simple navigation and control of the display and monitoring system functions
• Compact, portable, lightweight, durable, easy-to-transport design with a built-in handle
• Multiple-language graphical user interface
• Capable of displaying plethysmographic waveforms, pulse amplitude, and current measured SpO2 and pulse rate
• Multicolor display screen with a black background which provides ideal contrast
• Back-up audible alarm
• On-screen help
See brochure for full product details