This hand-held oximeter is effective for a broad range of patients and stands up to difficult monitoring conditions, such as low perfusion and signal interference that can hamper other hand-helds.
Compatibility with the innovative Nellcor™ sensors, including the SpO2 forehead sensor and the non adhesive sensor, further expands the versatility of the Nellcor N-65 pulse oximeter with OxiMax technology.
The small and lightweight Nellcor N-65 portable pulse oximeter is convenient for continuous monitoring or spot checks in physician offices or clinics, EMS/transport or in acute care settings.
Its ergonomic shape and simple keypad make it easy to handle and operate. Wherever you need accurate, reliable SpO2 measurements, count on the Nellcor N-65 portable pulse oximeter to meet the challenge.
Capable and convenient
• The Nellcor N-65 portable pulse oximeter with OxiMax technology offers accurate and reliable performance in monitoring conditions of low perfusion and signal interference
• Compatible with complete line of Nellcor sensors
• Audible and visible alarms
• Bright blue, backlit display is easy to see, night or day
• Long battery life: 19 or 40 hours depending on battery type
See brochure for full product specifications.