93CD Divided Leg 90° Drop Chair
A single motor treatment chair with a full 90° leg drop and shorter seat allowing unrivalled patient comfort and access.
This model has all of the features of the 500 range but is stronger, more versatile and features smooth gas spring operated back and foot rests. Single leg version also available as Model 93C.
Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, full 90° leg drop, removable fold back arm rests, divided extending legs, twin lift design, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
• Electric height adjustment as standard.
• 93C single leg piece model or 93CD divided & extending leg model.
• Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
• Backrest & footrest adjustment by gas strut mechanism.
• Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional).
• Leg section adjustable from -90º to +25º & backrest adjustment from -20º to +85º
• Comfortable moulded swing back arms with level adjustment.
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
• Twin lift frame design.
• CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class 1.
• Electrical standard IEC601 part 1.
• Breathing hole and plug.
• Motorised backrest.
• Paper roll holder.
• Operators chair (standard & deluxe versions).
• Double thickness padded upholstery.
• Other options available.