The Vivatmo me FeNO measurement devices are designed to measure airway inflammation of asthma patients in order to give them a better understanding of their condition and so more confidence in their daily lives.
The Vivatmo me is indicated for use in both the Primary and Secondary Care market and is ideal for smaller practices. It is also the world’s first FeNO measuring device for home use.
As an ideal add-on, we recommend the new Vivatmo app to complement the Vivatmo me. This helps asthma patients keep even closer track of their condition.
The device automatically records the measured values, while the app enables the patient to retrieve them at all times. Thanks to this practical diary feature, patients always have their current values to hand, for example for a discussion about their condition on their next doctor’s visit. What’s more, the app also provides information about the current pollen count and other relevant factors. For more confidence in your everyday life.
Features and Benefits:
- Patients obtain information about the degree of their airway inflammation*
- The easy-to-use device integrates smoothly into patients’ everyday life
- The measured values can be transmitted to a smartphone via Bluetooth
- The stored values can be shared with the patient’s doctor in concise form
- Regular measurement or testing allows better management of the condition, which can help to optimise therapy and improve adherence
- A quick, painless and non-invasive method of analysing and monitoring allergic airway inflammation in asthma patients
- Regular FeNO measurement simplifies monitoring of airway inflammation and improves patients’ adherence to ICS treatment
- FeNO-based therapy management can, therefore, help patients keep better track of their asthma, improving confidence and patient quality of life
*Dweik et al. 2011
For more information contact us directly here