Nellcor™ Adult and/or Paediatric Colorimetric CO2 Detector
Helps clinicians verify proper endotracheal (ET) tube placement and determine whether the patient is intubated properly right from the start and remains that way during transport.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable carbon dioxide detectors help verify endotracheal tube placement
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a simple color change from purple to yellow
- Breath-to-breath response
- Constant visual feedback for up to 2 hours
Indications for Usage
- For single patient use to assist verification of endotracheal tube placement.