LED lights can create any mood or colour space you wish! The lights are standard ﬂoodlights, washes, spots and panels, but the controller is a unique Mike Ayres design.
It can be used as a stand-alone piece of equipment or integrated with the Switch2 and Switch4 control system and can be operated by any switches manually or radio remotely.
- Touch switch control by everyone
- Works with any type of single switch or with a Nine Switch Keyboard and a fixed wall mounted keyboard
- You can plug switches into a Universal Transmitter for radio remote control from anywhere in the room
- Eight standard colours with a one-touch adjustment to any colour in the spectrum
- Adjust the brightness of the colours
- The Switch4 interactive controller works with LED strip lights (for colourwashes), Spotlights, Chromaspheres, Chromaspots, floodlights and a range of other systems
- Two automatic colourchange programmes, four controllable ones, as well as the normal Switch control modes.
- Colour mixing; just touch any two basic colours and get the mixed secondary colour
- 8 very easy to operate programmes, including a completely controllable and spectacular ‘rainbow’ light effect
All text and images copyright Mike Ayres Design