The original and still the best. Designed by Mike Ayres.
A versatile and mobile sensory resource that can be used anywhere in a building as an addition to a Sensory Room, or as a stand-alone unit; for when you need ultimate mobility or are short of space.
A complete sensory resource or room – on a shopping trolley (albeit a specially made one). You just wheel it into a room, put the brakes on, plug it into one 13 amp socket and it’s ready to use. It comes complete with Switch2 control, switches, sound system and any other equipment you want. You can use the kit on the trolley or anywhere in the room. When you’ve ﬁnished, just unplug, bundle everything onto the trolley and off you go!
Design your own trolley
Order a trolley, a support frame and a sound system and then add whatever control units and equipment you want, to tailor the kit to your speciﬁc needs. You can include:
- A mixture from the kits listed in our Sensory Resources Catalogue 5
- A combination of items you already have and new equipment
- The Combo Trolley
You can even combine sensory and Soundbeam® equipment on one trolley. These will be specially made, so ring to discuss your ideas.
- 58cm wide x 100cm long x 110cm high (183cm high with support frame)
- Goes through any door and turns on its own axis and can be used outside
- 2 excellent brakes on the back wheels
- Space for sound system and speakers
- The whole trolley plugs into one 13amp socket
- Six 13amp sockets on the trolley to plug in switch control units, a sound system or any other equipment
- Space for 1-, 2- and 4-channel Switch2 control units, manual or radio remote, in whatever combination you want. (These units can be used on the trolley or be taken off and used anywhere)
- Four deep and two shallow removable resource trays
- (The trays do not slide about when the trolley is in transit)
- Shelf for instruction manual
- Three shelves to put equipment on when in use or in transit
- Support frame for suspended equipment. (This will support projectors, pinspots or any other lights). It is removable, for transporting and storage
All text and images copyright Mike Ayres Design