One solution for hysteroscopic tissue removal. The MyoSure procedure is an innovative and convenient treatment that enables incision-less, fast removal of submucosal fibroids and polyps providing effective relief of abnormal uterine bleeding symptoms. MyoSure is an ideal treatment option for women seeking to preserve uterine form and function.
Now there’s a fast, convenient way to remove intrauterine pathology – with two powerful systems that work as one. MyoSureHysteroscopic Tissue Removal System and Aquilex Fluid Control System offer you a fully integrated solution, making it simpleto quickly remove polyps and fibroids while maintaining uterine form and function.
- No energy – retain uterine form and function
- Tissue cutting and removal in a single step
- Specimen integrity – preserve histology with mechanical mechanism of action
- Simple set-up and operating technique
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures with one system
- Simultaneous tissue cutting and suction to maintain a clear view.
- Normal saline and short procedures minimize risk of fluid overload
- Side cutting window provides more control for removal of targeted pathology
- Efficient and visual confirmation of targeted pathology removal
- Use with most fluid management systems or optimize performance with the Aquilex fluid control system
- Maintain efficient workflow and minimize disruption
- Built-in storage on Aquilex stand for MyoSure control unit