A sterile, lower body blanket designed for cardiothoracic surgical procedures.
Two perforated slits allow easy access to the groin area, and reduced air distribution at the patient’s feet maximizes temperature regulation in the foot and lower leg area. The longer connector and inlet shield protect the sterile environment. The blanket is packaged in a blister pouch with a sterile wrap, and is folded so that it can be opened without contamination when placed on the patient’s abdomen.
- Soft and flexible to permit custom draping for almost any procedure
- Quilted fabric folds back easily for patient access without restricting airflow
- Strong, two-ply material is fluid-resistant, and helps prevent tears and punctures
- Soft outer fabric feels comfortable against the skin and does not allow hot plastic surfaces to contact the patient’s skin
- Quilted construction prevents billowing, promotes uniform airflow and helps the blanket conform to the patient’s body
- Ample size of blankets assures maximum skin surface coverage
- Quick-connect reduces risk of tearing the blanket when the hose nozzle is inserted
- For the prevention and treatment of hypothermia