For patient warming during a variety of surgical procedures and features x-ray transparent materials that won’t affect or interfere with x-rays. The dual inlets provide flexibility in positioning the warming unit, and the blanket is packaged with a plastic head drape.
- Soft and flexible to permit custom draping for almost any procedure
- Quilted fabric folds back easily for patient access without restricting airflow
- Strong, two-ply material is fluid-resistant, and helps prevent tears and punctures
- Soft outer fabric feels comfortable against the skin and does not allow hot plastic surfaces to contact the patient’s skin
- Quilted construction prevents billowing, promotes uniform airflow and helps the blanket conform to the patient’s body
- Ample size of blankets assures maximum skin surface coverage
- Quick-connect reduces risk of tearing the blanket when the hose nozzle is inserted
- For the prevention or treatment of hypothermia.