BD MGIT™ 960 System
The BD BACTEC™ MGIT™ 960 Instrument is a fully automated system for the rapid detection of mycobacteria in clinical specimens other than blood. The BD BACTEC™ MGIT™ 960 is also used for the antimicrobial susceptibility testing of mycobacteria, including SIRE and PZA susceptibility testing.
[Available in Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland]
- Simplicity and performance
- Tube placement
- Quality control
- Ease of use
- Continuous monitoring
- The system was designed with simplicity in mind, helping maximize productivity with minimal staffing and training.
- The system automatically directs tube placement and indicates positives with both a visual and an audible signal as they occur
- The system continuously performs automated quality control to ensure precise and reliable operation
- The system lets you simply scan and load the plastic sample tubes, and then walk away.
- The system identifies positives as they occur, speeding results to improve patient care, reduce hospital stays and optimize equipment and staff utilization