Medical skin protection
Maintaining healthy peri-wound margins is an integral part of wound healing. Cutimed PROTECT provides a long-lasting protective barrier against incontinence dermatitis or damage to skin exposed to exudate, as well as minimising skin water loss.
Features and Benefits
Cutimed PROTECT range
- Protects wound margins and peri-wound skin from exudate, incontinence and friction
- Preserves and maintains intact or irritated skin by building a moisture barrier with good permeability to oxygen and water vapour
- Prevents maceration by maintaining a barrier function for up to 96 hours†
Cutimed PROTECT foam applicator: Allows accurate application to wound margins. It effectively reduces the risk of maceration and protects surrounding skin from damage from dressing adhesives. Available in 1ml and 3ml sizes.
Cutimed PROTECT spray: Enables easy, even application over wide areas to protect peri-wound and irritated skin.
Cutimed PROTECT foam applicator and spray properties
- Alcohol and irritant free, non-stinging solution
- When applied to skin, Cutimed PROTECT spray and foam applicator form a colourless, fast-drying, transparent film with good permeability to water vapour and oxygen
Cutimed PROTECT cream: Cutimed PROTECT cream is suitable for the care of patients with incontinence who are at risk of skin maceration and dermatitis. It moistures the skin and prevents it from drying out while keeping it permeable to water vapour and oxygen.
Cutimed PROTECT cream properties
- Cutimed PROTECT cream is easily and quickly rubbed in without leaving a greasy film
- Alcohol and perfume-free
* Cutimed PROTECT spray and foam applicator only. †
|BSN Code||Description||Size||Pack Qty|
|72653-00||Spray||28ml||1 x 1|
|72653-01||Spray||29ml||1 x 12|
|72654-00||Foam applicator||1ml||1 x 5|
|72654-01||Foam applicator||1ml||1 x 25|
|72654-02||Foam applicator||3ml||1 x 5|
|72654-03||Foam applicator||3ml||1 x 25|
|72652-08||Cream||New 2g||1 x 20|
|72652-00||Cream||28g||1 x 1|
|72652-03||Cream||90g||1 x 12|