HM 355S Automatic Microtome
Section even the largest specimens with unmatched quality by using electronic Thermo Scientific HM 355S Automatic Microtomes.
Designed for all applications of paraffin and hard specimens in clinical, research, and industrial labs.
- Menu-driven control panel can be used on either side of the instrument.
- Display monitors a range of functions including cutting speed, section count, section thickness, and advance distance Four cutting modes of operation (single, interval, multi and continuous).
- User-selected cutting window control maximizes throughput by allowing the return stroke to be faster than the optimized cutting stroke.
- Manual and/or foot pedal control Double tap start activates sectioning motor.
- One-handed zero-orientation head Joy-stick control specimen advance and rewind.
- Emergency stop immediately cuts power to the motor Five languages available for viewing commands Large, easy-to-clean waste tray extends below the blade holder.