State-of-the-art eight-channel absorbance reader for accurate, reproducible and fast results.
The innovative, environmentally friendly design of the Infinite F50 reader helps you save money & go green.
Highlights and green innovations of Infinite F50:
- Fast absorbance plate reader providing 8-measurement channels & 1-reference channel.
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space in the laboratory.
- 2-year warranty and a tested reliability of more than 100.000 plates.
- Endpoint, kinetic & multi-label measurements for a range of applications.
- Magellan data analysis software for quick measurements and powerful data reduction.
- Full qualitative & quantitative EIA analysis including all major curve fittings and QC function.
- Wizard-based software interface in nine languages, including Chinese, Japanese & Russian.
- Learning tutorials and example files for getting started easily.
- Designed to meet 98/79 EC IVD-D & FDA 21 CFR part 11 with Magellan Tracker software.
- Advanced 8-channel optics for fast ELISA-, kinetic- & multilabel reading.
- Optimized light intensity via reference channel for enhanced performance.
Innovative long-life LED lamp instead of halogen lamp for maintenance-free operation provides many advantages:
Compared to halogen lamps the Infinite F50 has:
- 50% lower energy consumption for the Infinite F50 reader due to high energy efficiency eliminating the need for cooling fans.
- No power or time wasted for lamp warm-up – the LED lamp is immediately ready to start reading.
Compact Design for high efficiency:
- Advanced eight channel optics for fast & accurate measurements in 96-well plate format.
- Additional reference channel monitors & regulates the light intensity for enhanced performance.
- Compact dimensions & reduced weight help to make product shipment more efficient.
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space.
- Helps to eliminate the typical issue of dust uptake into the reader via cooling fans
- Makes lamp changes a thing of the past & helps to cut maintenance costs.