Light-915 Compact Mercury Analyser
The principle of measurement of Light-915 is based on atomic absorption spectrometry with Zeeman background correction, which eliminates the effect of interfering impurities. The instrument provides full capabilities for field monitoring, i.e. 12 h battery operation, telescopic probe, datalogger, bluetooth interface for remote control and data transfer.
- Design addresses mercury pollution in a workplace environment and sanitary control
- High sensitivity and selectivity enable direct real-time measurements (1 second response)
- Built-in performance verification test cell
- Automated zero check procedure
- Compact and weighing just 3.3kg