The MGA-1000 series of graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometers crystallizes intuitive technology and exceptional handling. The unique High Frequency Zeeman background correction system ensures effective compensation of intense and rapidly changing spectral interferences and brings routine analysis of complex samples to new heights.
- Simultaneous measurement of total and background absorptions with Zeeman High Frequency Polarization Modulation (ZHFPM) background correction
- Electrodeless Discharge Lamps (EDL) provide low detection limits and direct As and Se determination at sub-ppb levels without hydride generation technique
- Stabilized temperature platform furnace (STPF) concept is implemented
- Quasi-double beam optics eliminate drifts and enable direct work with no warm-up needed
- Gas-phase dynamic dilution system expands the list of applications – analysis of trace elements as well as major components is possible
- Compact and effective cooling system in the starter-pack
- Cold Vapor/Hydride Generation apparatus available