The dilatation catheter “Oceanus 18” is a coaxial catheter (OTW, over-the-wire), designed to dilate stenosis located in the renal, iliac, femoral, popliteal and infrapopliteal arteries and for treatment of obstructive lesions of arteriovenous fistula.
The distal part, including the balloon, is coated with a durable and slippery hydrophilic coating (HYDRAX) that minimizes friction and improves catheter trackability.
[Available in England, Scotland and Wales]
Dilatation of stenosis in iliac, femoral, iliofemoral, popliteal, infra-popliteal and renal arteries, as well as for the treatment of obstructive lesions of arteriovenous fistulas, whether original or artificial, with a reference diameter balloon from 2 to 4 mm and lengths from 20 to 200 mm. It is also indicated for stent post-dilation in the peripheral vascular system.
– Catheter materials: Nylon/Pebax (the product does not contain latex components)
– Nominal Pressure: 7 atm
– Rated Burst Pressure (RBP): 16 atm (diam. 8 mm: 14 atm)
– Average Burst Pressure (ABP): 20 atm
– Recommended guidewire: 0.018” (0.014” compatible)
– Crossing profile: from 0.029” up to 0.057”
– Tip profile: 0.019” max.
– Working catheter lengths: 100 cm, 140 cm and 150 cm