Palindrome™ Precision Chronic Dialysis Catheter
The Palindrome™ Precision family of chronic hemodialysis catheters feature unique design, innovative coatings, precision tip technology — and a legacy you can count on. The symmetric tip with marker band technology and laser-cut side slots increases tip visualization — reducing recirculation and the likelihood of positional occlusion. It incorporates a design that promotes flow through the tip between treatments.1–3
[Available in Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland]
- Palindrome™ Precision H–heparin coated dialysis catheter
- Palindrome™ Precision RT–reverse-tunneled dialysis catheter
- Tal VenaTrac™ Insertion Stylets
- Noneluting heparin coating decreases the likelihood of platelet adhesion and inhibits fibrin sheath propagation4
- Reverse-tunneled catheter tip is designed to allow for precise tip and cuff placement using the retrograde tunnel technique
- Over-the-wire insertion stylets allow for an over-the-wire insertion technique
- Oliver MJ, Edwards LJ, Treleaven DJ, Lambert K, Margetts PJ. Randomized study of temporary hemodialysis catheters. Int J Artif Organs. 2002;25(1):40-44.
- Tal MG. Comparison of recirculation percentage of the Palindrome™ precision catheter and standard hemodialysis catheters in a swine model. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2005;16(9):1237-1240.
- Internal Test Report 50136-179-MS-11 REV 0. 2011
- Internal Test Report 136-041-MAN-05.2005