The treatment of the heart requires superior medical device safety, followed by clinical efficacy
RESTORE is a major step beyond contemporary first and second generation DEB devices.
• The Restore Paclitaxel releasing coronary balloon dilatation catheter provides a unique ‘SAFEPAX’ balloon surface drug coating quality.
• Restore is a major step beyond contemporary first and second generation DEB coatings, which have to compromise on vulnerable balloon coating mixtures out of a high water-soluble drug excipient matrix with relatively large PTX crystals.
• Only the smallest PTX particle size appears safe enough to bear no risk for any collateral myocardial damage, caused by distal embolization.
• Restore ensures a high patient safety by non-visible 0.1μm smallest PTX particles leapfrogging ahead of 2.0-3.0μm large Paclitaxel crystals on most DEBs.
• The stable, indestructible Restore balloon surface coating features the leading edge drug coating finesse, which does not require the use of an extra DEB protection and insertion tool. The Paclitaxel balloon coating of Restore cannot be wiped or fall off the balloon surface during catheter manipulation.