Rockers, Rotators & Mixers
Sample agitation solutions with dependable results.
When reducibility for constant mixing is needed, Thermo Scientific rockers, rotators, and mixers offer a wide range of products for a variety of applications. Commonly used in microbiological, immunological and general clinical applications, researchers continuously rely on our products for thorough mixing of blood samples, dialysis under agitation, preparation of homogenous dispersions, and liquid to liquid extractions. Healthcare 21 provide a wide range of rockers, rotators and mixers from Thermo Scientific.
- Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix Platform Rocker
- Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubators
- Thermo Scientific MaxiMix I Vortex Mixer
- Thermo Scientific Vari-Mix and Speci-Mix Test Tube Rockers
- Thermo Scientific Multi-Tube Rotators
- Thermo Scientific MaxiMix III Vortex Mixer
- Provides steep angle rocking for applications such as hybridization, blotting and staining or destaining gels
- Excellent alternative to higher-priced hybridization incubators for agitation of blotting membranes under controlled temperatures
- Ensures fast, uniform mixing in continuous operation or touch-on mode
- Compact, precision-controlled platform mixers provide smooth rocking action for uniform specimen suspension
- Three-dimensional rotation is ideal for haematology, blood chemistry, DNA extractions and other laboratory applications where a continuous, gentle motion is necessary
- Performs functions of four separate apparatus, saving valuable bench space in labs and clinics