Shandon Clearvue Coverslipper
Boost speed and accuracy in busy laboratories by automating the coverslipping workload with the Shandon ClearVue Coverslipper.
Simply place a basket of slides onto the load rail and close the door — the Shandon ClearVue Coverslipper does all the rest.
- Offers compatibility with a variety of stainers to accommodate just about any lab setting.
- Accepts slides directly from the Thermo Scientific Varistain Gemini ES and Varistain 24-4, Sakura DRS2000 and Leica Auto-Stainer.
- Permits loading of slide baskets from any of these stainers in a mix-or-match fashion without requiring operator adjustments to the Coverslipper.
- Automatically recognizes different types of slide preparations and delivers the correct amount of mountant for coverslipping each slide.
- Handles both histology and cytology samples simultaneously without user interaction while still delivering right amount of mountant.
- Handles up to 11 slide baskets at the same time with load-on-demand capabilities.
- Accepts baskets loaded one at a time or up to five baskets loaded together.
- Optical Recognition.
- Possesses the unique ability to optically recognize and position slides during the coverslipping process.
- Recognizes the position of each slide in a basket, removes each slide with a set of slide-grippers and returns every slide back, while maintaining slide positioning.
- Interface Intuitive user interface features a touchscreen panel Software monitors the type of slide preparation, size, and number of slips dispensed and the number of baskets waiting to be coverslipped.
- System is not operational when any of its doors are open, preventing mechanical mishaps.
- Downdraft ventilation protects the user when loading and unloading slide baskets.
- Charcoal filter removes any vapours before they can escape the unit.
- Removable debris and purge trays make clean-up a breeze.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 22.75 x 25.5 x 19.75 in. (57.5 x 64.5 x 50cm).
- Weight: 110 lb.
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.