Custom Single Element Standards are available upon request.
All Single-Element Standards manufactured by Inorganic Ventures use high-purity starting materials and are produced in accordance with their stringent Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Stable & Compatible
- Inorganic Ventures use NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRM and lot number specified on the certificate) for calibration and direct comparison
- Inorganic Ventures have detailed Error Budgets that define the errors used in determining the uncertainty, giving us a unique value for each lot of material
- Inorganic Ventures use ICP and ICP-MS to check the purity of all CRMs. Protocols are prepared for all new starting materials. Inorganic Ventures perform purifications and chemical modifications as required to meet predefined quality specifications
- Inorganic Ventures use two independent validated assay methods that are performed with a reliable QC standard
- Inorganic Ventures have conducted stability studies on all standards, including blends. Compatibility and stability have been demonstrated and fully documented