Sorvall™ LYNX Superspeed Centrifuge Series
Perform high-speed separations simply in shared lab settings with the Sorvall LYNX Superspeed Centrifuge Series.
Advanced rotor innovations including Thermo Scientific Auto-Lock rotor exchange, Thermo Scientific Auto-ID instant rotor identification and lightweight and durable Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fibre rotors shorten run set-up time and increase rotor security.
- Auto-Lock Rotor Exchange
- Auto-ID Instant Rotor Identification
- Extensive Rotor Portfolio
- Touchscreen Interface
- Centri-Vue Application
- Ergonomics and Safety
- Assists GMP/GLP Data Management
- Advanced Technology for Resource Efficiency
- Secure, push-button rotor exchange in less than 3 seconds. Improved safety and convenience. No tools required. Quickly change rotors and applications.
- Immediate identification of a rotor. Rotor specifications automatically loaded into centrifuge parameters. Shortens run set-up time, improves safety.
- Supports multiple users and evolving research needs. Fiberlite carbon fibre rotors for a simply lighter, more secure investment. Lightweight carbon fibre and innovative construction allow unique rotor designs not possible with metal. Corrosion- and fatigue-resistance secures the rotor’s structural integrity for unequalled durability. Backed by a 15-year warranty. Swinging bucket rotors for versatility and expanded capacity at high RCF with dozens of adapters for research flexibility. Complete fixed angle rotor portfolio for commonly used 50 mL, 50 mL conical, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1 Litre tubes and bottles with specialty rotor options to address specific protocol requirements. Continuous flow/zonal rotors providing scale-up flexibility from superspeed applications to harvesting and clarification.
- Simple set-up with large, bright interactive touchscreen for all functions. Library of up to 99 programs. Integrated rotor calculator for protocol modifications and transfers. Multilingual instructions in English, German, French, Spanish and other languages. Operator run logging and reporting, optional password protection.
- Real-time run monitoring and control from your mobile device. Determine status at-a-glance of 1 or up to 100 centrifuges. Establish secure centrifuge connection for start or stop control. Replicate instrument main screen on your smart device to monitor your run or check for diagnostic errors.
- Optimal working height of 860mm. Integrated surface workspace. Meets global safety standards without need to bolt down instrument. Quiet performance. Door opens fully and automatically using door open bar.
- Simplified quality control and record keeping. Onboard run logging of user and run conditions, downloadable with USB or Ethernet connections.
- Energy use options. Smart Vacuum reduces power needed for typical run (Sorvall LYNX 6000 only). Power factor corrector module optimizes electronics. Carbon fibre rotors reduce capital expenses and disposal costs. Compliant with global standards.