Sorvall™ RC 12BP Plus Large Capacity Centrifuge
- High Throughput in a Single Step
- Versatile Accessory System
- Simply Intuitive
- Ensures Run-to-Run Reproducibility
- Maximizes Blood Product Yields
- Secure and Compliant
- Quiet and Comfortable
- Safety Engineered
- Process up to 12 blood bag systems in a single run each with 500mL capacity. Process up to 12L per run.
- Supports an array of blood banking and bioprocessing applications and conveniently accommodates a broad range of blood bags, tubes, and bottles.
- User-friendly interface makes set-up and operation intuitive and easy. Enhanced display enables easy at-a-glance monitoring of set and runs conditions. 15-program memory provides one-touch recall of commonly used protocols.
- The Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE) function assures reproducible blood product yields, regardless of rotor loading. ACE automatically compensates for variations in acceleration due to full or partial rotor loading by adjusting the centrifuge run time.
- In slow start/stop mode, select from 11 acceleration and deceleration profiles to customize results for maximum yields with minimal re-suspension.
- Centri-Log data collection software with security capabilities ensures total process control and run parameter traceability for cGMP, GMP and GLP compliance.
- Centrifuge is quiet and compact with minimal heat output for comfortable, convenient in-laboratory placement. Low deck height facilitates loading and unloading of samples and cleaning of the unit. Support for standard electrical outlets provides added convenience.
- Robust, automated lid-lock control system that protects users and makes lid openings and closures effortless.
- 2L Nalgene.
- Polypropylene Bottles and Sealing Caps.
- Spin 2L Nalgene centrifuge bottles for highest capacities.
- Bottles designed for an exact fit with the Thermo Scientific H-12000 rotor for optimal processing performance.
- Graduated wide mouth for simplified decanting, re-suspension and pellet removal.
- Ergonomic design for easy loading, recovery and sample storage.
- Leakproof up to 7340 x g.
- Available in sterile form.
- USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic, and non-haemolytic.