SPECTRO’s DSOI (Dual Side On Interface) technology is a brand-new approach to the issue of plasma view design using a vertical plasma torch, with observation direct radial-view technology. Two optical interfaces capture emitted light from both sides of the plasma, a single extra reflection for sensitivity and elimination of issues plaguing newer vertical-torch dual-view models.
Features and Benefits:
- Avoids complexity and drawbacks of vertical dual view models
- Twice the sensitivity of conventional radial systems
- Determines trace elements and samples with challenging matrices
- Routine analysis in environmental and agronomy applications
- Routine analysis in consumer product safety; petrochemicals; chemicals; and foods