BALT’s spirales are composed of a fine platinum wire. They are designed for intravascular use in neuroradiological of peripheral zones, for the treatment of arterio-vascular malformations and aneurysms.
Three ranges of coils are available: free platinum spirales with or without fibres, and Flow Coils.
• Embolisation Coils with or without Fibres
• Without fibre:, .018″ and .037″
• With Fibres: .015″ and .032″
• Made of platinum
• Highly radiopaque: provides superior fluoroscopic visualisation
• Soft and flexible: for accurate positioning and excellent packing
• Wide range of lengths and diameters: to suit your requirements