STP 120 Spin Tissue Processor
Process biological specimens from chemical fixation to paraffin infiltration with the STP 120 Spin Tissue Processor.
The Thermo Scientific STP 120 Spin Tissue Processor is a compact, benchtop carousel tissue processor, its unique design uses programmable gentle centrifugal force to augment normal vertical agitation process associated with carousel processors.
- Immediate and delayed start processing modes
- Programmable spinning speed of either 60 or 70rpm; spinning can also be programmed off Programmable immersion time in each station (from 1 minute to 90 hours: 59 minutes) Basket capacity of 120 or 240 cassettes
- Battery backup system in case of power failure
- Reagent vessel tops and charcoal-enhanced ventilation help control processing vapours
- Up to 10 different processing programs-maintained Cassette baskets spin counter-clockwise and clockwise within reagent container to improve processing
- Reagent carryover is reduced through gentle centrifugal spinning of basket above reagent vessel, each reagent vessel holds 1.8L of processing reagent
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Diameter: 85cm (33.5″)
- Height: 50cm opening to 70cm (19.6″ opening to 27.5″)
- Weight: 154 lb. (70kg