TOSOH Automated Glycohemoglobin Analyzer HLC-723®G11 Analyzer
The Tosoh Automated Glycohemoglobin Analyzer HLC-723G11 Variant Analysis Mode is the newest addition to Tosoh’s family of HPLC Analyzers. It has been specifically conceived to provide an answer to the ever increasing number of HbA1c requests and general need to optimize laboratory workflows. The G11 is a fast, precise and very user friendly instrument with tons of useful features.
The G11 has a very fast start-up time and daily checks are done in seconds. The analyzing routine only requires one push of a button and is done within 60 seconds in variant mode (30 seconds in standard mode). Results are shown on the very straightforward high resolution chromatograms. The G11 has automated stop and wash features and a customisable time to power off the unit. Furthermore, columns and filter changes are done in seconds. The HLC-723G11 is a high performance system that ensures smooth operation and trustworthy results.
In addition, the G11 has the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of modern laboratories by offering the unique opportunity to upgrade from 90 sample loader to 290 sample loader and laboratory automation models.
- Peace of Mind
- Colour touch screen / Power on timer / Automated warming up
- Reagent lot traceability / Expiry date traceability / Handheld barcode reader for reagents
- High resolution chromatograms / Excellent separation / CV < 1% (NGSP/intra-assay)
- HPLC = Gold Standard / Variable tube types / Diverse anti-coagulants
- Customizable flags / Adjustable flag levels / TP monitoring
- Analysis time 60 seconds (30 seconds in standard mode) / No need to stir samples / No rack selection needed
- Automated stop / Automated wash / Power off timer
- Column change is done in seconds / Finger tight connections / Good quality column