• Triple layered construction
– The outer stent gives high friction coefficient to prevent migration.
– Three(3) platinum radiopaque markers at each end of the stent.
– PTFE(Teflon) membrane prevents tissue ingrowth.
– The inner stent reinforces overall radial force.
– Both ends have lower radial force and are encapsulated by PTFE to prevent reactive hyperplasia.
Preloaded type delivery system
• Outer sheath: Metal braided tube contributes excellent pushability and trackability.
• Radiopaque ring at outer sheath: Shows deploying progression.
• Yellow marker: Cystoscopic marker to place the stent at the orifice border.
• Inner stent: Reinforces overall radial force.
• Three(3) Radiopaque markers: Fluoroscopic markers for accurate placement. Accordance with the stent loaded portion – Proximal, Center, and Distal.