- Oxidation of bound carbon by means of high temperature digestion and catalytic post combustion in a free selectable range of up to 1,200 °C.
- Measuring modes for TC/TIC, TOC/NPOC, POC and DOC
- Formed CO2 is purified through a halogen trap with a subsequent 3-step intensive gas drying system
- CO2 detection by a super wide range NDIR-photometer with extraordinary linearity. Free of spectral interferences even against SO2 and an outstanding concentration range without sample dilution
- Newly developed matrix separation system serves for long lasting uninterrupted operation times even for mineral containing samples (e.g. sea water)
- Determination of bound total nitrogen (TNb) as NO by means of optional electrochemical sensor (EC), infrared- (NDIR) or chemiluminescence detector (CLD) down to ppb level