Wallace® Amniocentesis Needles
This is a high-quality needle specifically designed for optimum handling and confidence of tip placement during amniotic fluid sampling.
The single-use amniocentesis needles are provided in individual sterile packs for the application of amniotic fluid sampling. The needle tips have spiral engraving to provide clear visibility under ultrasound guidance. Each needle is provided with a self-locating stylet to ensure the lumen is free of blockages once the tip is in place.
Exceptional Performance, Safety and Control:
- 1cm of spiral engraving at needle tip provides a reflective surface for enhanced visualization under ultrasound guidance
- Sharp, non-coring needle tip to minimize patient trauma
- Self-locating stylets to prevent blockage
- Colour coded hubs for easy identification of needle length and gauge
- Range of needle lengths: 90mm, 120mm, 150mm