Wet Chemistry Standards
Includes pH standards, conductivity standards, and Cyanide standards.
Inorganic Ventures produce a wide selection of QC water standards, as well as reference materials for wet chemical applications.
These standards are traceable to NIST and manufactured in accordance with Inorganic Ventures stringent Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Stable & Compatible
- Inorganic Ventures use NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRM and lot number specified on the certificate) for calibration and direct comparison
- Inorganic Ventures have detailed Error Budgets that define the errors used in determining the uncertainty, giving us a unique value for each lot of material
- Inorganic Ventures use ICP and ICP-MS to check the purity of all CRMs. Protocols are prepared for all new starting materials. Inorganic Ventures perform purifications and chemical modifications as required to meet predefined quality specifications
- Inorganic Ventures use two independent validated assay methods that are performed with a reliable QC standard
- Inorganic Ventures have conducted stability studies on all standards, including blends. Compatibility and stability have been demonstrated and fully documented